II FESTIWAL ANIMACJI "REANIMACJA" 2005
ANIMATED FILM FESTIVAL "REANIMACJA" 2005
15-17 kwietnia 2005 r., Kino Charlie
15-17 April 2005, Charlie Cinema
15-17 avril 2005, Charlie Cinema
Zwycięzca tegorocznej edycji
Animated Film Festival REANIMACJA - Statute, 2005 edition
1. Time, Place, Organizers
2. Participation conditions
- Animated Film Festival REANIMACJA will take place between 15 and 17 April 2005 in Łódź, at "Charlie" Cinema 203/205 Piotrkowska Street.
- The main organizers are Stowarzyszenie Łódź Filmowa and "KinoForma" Group
3. Technical conditions
- The competition is addressed to all works submitted by artistic and film schools, production companies, film institutions and individual authors. The competition is open to any animated works' authors, regardless of their age. Works by Jury members or Selection Committee members cannot enter the competition.
- In order to participate in the Festival's competition, the entrant needs to send (at their own expense) to the Festival Office by 20 March 2005:
- a CD-R or VHS with the competition film + filled out A4 application form,
- two filled out application forms (A4 form + CD cover)
- A4 folder jacket.
The deadline for all entrants is 20 March 2004r.
The Festival Office address is: ul. Piotrkowska 203/205, 90-451 Łódź, Poland
- Each entrant may submit the maximum of two films, regardless of their form. The films cannot contain scenes and plots violating legal or ethical regulations.
- The organizers will not return the submitted films. However, the films may be returned (at the entrant's expense) if requested.
- In case of doubts pertaining to any film's authenticity, the organizer have the right to eliminate the film from the competition.
- The authors come to Łódź at their own expense.
4. Selection and evaluation
- The entrants should submit films made during the period from 2003 to 2005 (which did not participate in the Festival's previous edition), regardless of animation technique. Mixed films, where animation constitutes at least 50% of the film, are also allowed.
- The films can be made in any format - 35mm, 16mm, video, VHS, or BETACAM (each film on a separate cassette), DVD (legal software) - apart from 8mm.
- The film's duration should be between 30 sec. and 30 min.
- Films can include credits (at the beginning or at the end) containing among others: title, author's name, production year, etc.
- Each entrant submitting their film should give its title, time of duration, type of format, a short plot resume, Producer Company's name and address. The authors are also asked to submit their name, address and contact phone number. (If the entrant is a student they should give their School's name and address). If the author is a member of a Film Association they should give its name and address. (Fill out the forms legibly, please).
5. Festival Jury
- If there should be more entries than planned, the films will be seen by a Selection Committee appointed by the organizers. The Commission will select competition films. Next, the Competition Jury will evaluate the selected films.
- Entrants will be informed if their film has been selected for the Competition one week before the Festival opens by phone or e-mail.
6. Awards and Prizes
- The Jury consists of specialists, theoreticians and practicians, who deal with new medias and traditional animation.
- The Jury will receive all competition films 21 days before the Festival starts.
- The Jury will evaluate the films and award the Main Award during a session after the competition part of the Festival.
- The Jury is allowed to choose films for honors.
- The Jury session's minutes will be prepared by the Secretary of the Jury.
- Un case of disputes, the Chairman of the Jury will take any ultimate decisions.
7. Final Resolutions
- The Main Award is a Golden Snail and money.
- The Chairman of the Jury is allowed to honor three films suggested by the Jurors.
- The Viewers will give their award (Viewers' Award) to the author of the best film shown during the Festival.
- The Awards will be announced during the closing gala on 17 April 2005.
8. Additional information
- The organizers may eliminate a film from the competition if its technical quality makes screening impossible.
- Each competition film is in the Festival Director's deposit from the moment of submission to the end of the festival. Films may be returned to their Authors only after the Festival is over and only at their expense if requested in the Application Form.
- The Selection Committee and Jury's verdicts are decisive and indisputable.
- The organizers will not take responsibility if Authors violate Copyright Laws.
- The organizers may use parts of the competition films for promotion purposes.
- Submitting films and filled out forms is tantamount to accepting the competition's status.
- The festival will be accompanied by additional events: screenings of distinguished authors' films, a music event, film panorama, meetings with authors and discussion panels.
- The Opening of the Festival will take place on 15 April 2005. The Closing Ceremony and screening of film winners will take place on 17 April 2005.
- More details will be provided in a separate paper.
- Any information about the Festival can be obtained at the Festival Office (ul. Piotrkowska 203/205, 90-451 Łódź, Poland. Tel. 0-42-637-41-50; fax. 0-42-636-00-92).
22 - 28 marca 2019r.
23 - 24 lutego 2019r.
21 lutego 2019r., godz. 19:30
16 lutego 2019r., godz. 17:00
17 lutego 2019r.
17 lutego 2019r., godz. 11:00
20 lutego 2019r.
5 marca 2019r., godz. 19:00